Anda Comel

Pwincess

Hi.I am the owner of this page.Change with your own Word dear!

StoryAbout

Baby pwincess


Let's Sing


I'm not that strong.

Here i am again, doing things i said that i wouldn't do. It's 3 am and i'm waitting your text and call. Waiting, all day. But now, you don't call me why do you do this to me all the time. Cool!

After all the things you put me through, still i come right back. But now i know the truth i can finally see, you only want me when you're lonely. If i say i'm gonna leave, that's the only time you want me back! Next time you need me there i won't make it, another late night call i won't take it. Because now i finally see, you only want me when you're lonely right babe?

Had me fooled from the start, and i quickly gave my heart because i love you. But this is what happens when you're a lonely BOY, with no one to touch you. Now i'm stronger don't need you any longer, so get off your knees! Your words don't mean anything more to me :'(


Oh nothing's ever changing, decisions you can't make it you just think about yourself and never me at all
if you're with your friend. You just leave me alone, but i won't allow it anymore so it's stuck on me to move on anymore.


I'm at that point where I don't even care anymore. I'm so sick of trying. I'm so sick of beign let down. And it's happened so much that I don't cry anymore. I don't need someone perfect. I need someone eho loves me, respects me, cares for me and understands me.

I got the point that I should leave you alone babe. But, we both know that I'm not that strong.





Older Post | Newer Post